Hi there! I’m a 25-year-old Estonian woman who decided to move from tiny and cute Tartu to large, loud and glamorous Paris, France to pursue my master’s degree in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action at Sciences Po Paris. I just recently graduated and moved to Boston, United States, to pursue my PhD degree.
School, internships and general curiosity have taken me to many places. In addition to Paris France and Boston United States, I have also lived shortly in Dublin Ireland, Bordeaux France, Cairo Egypt and Geneva Switzerland. My travels have taken me to the Great Wall of China, waterfalls at Mount Kilimanjaro Tanzania, Burj al Arab in Dubai, tobacco fields in Cuba etc.
This blog is about hardships and beauties of living abroad and visiting new places. I don’t think I can ever get enough of it and I hope my posts will make you feel the wanderlust in you as well.
Because “jobs fill your pocket but adventures fill your soul”.
Random facts about me:
- Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice;
- Favorite nerdy movie: I adore the Star Wars saga + Marvel + DC movies;
- Favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee;
- Musician I will never get tired of: Damien Rice;
- Spirit animal: dogs are the best;
- Best season: autumn;
- Favorite social media platform: Instagram;
- Secret talent: I paint;
- Dream job: global health/humanitarian action research;
- Where do you go for advice: my parents.