Hi there! I’m a 24-year-old Southern Estonian woman who decided to move from tiny and cute Tartu to large, loud and glamorous Paris, France. I’m a political scientist and currently pursuing my master’s degree in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action at Sciences Po Paris and this is what brought me to France. But this blog is not about politics or school. It’s about the hardships and beauties of living abroad and visiting new places. I don’t think I can ever get enough of it and I hope my posts will make you feel the wanderlust in you as well.
Because “jobs fill your pocket but adventures fill your soul”.
Random facts about me:
- Favourite movie: Pride and Prejudice;
- Favourite nerdy movie: I adore the Star Wars saga + Marvel + DC movies;
- Favourite book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee;
- Musician I will never get tired of: Damien Rice;
- Spirit animal: dogs are the best <3 I love my German Shepherd Tommi;
- Best season: autumn;
- Favourite social media platform: Instagram;
- Secret talent: I paint;
- Dream job: something humanitarian aid related such as MSF;
- Where do you go for advice: my parents.